SlideMoor is a boat docking system & jet ski docking that brings together many of the advantages of a floating dock with the appeal of a traditional fixed dock. The system makes docking safer and easier while mitigating the risks associated with tidal change, wind, and wave activity.
This simple yet effective system secures your boats tightly to a sliding bumper on one side only. SlideMoor takes the guesswork out of tying up your boat & jet ski, solving many of the docking and mooring issues encountered by boaters. All your boating needs.
1) Slide -‐ The patented Slide is manufactured from 6061-‐ T6 Extruded aluminum, for strength and high resistance to corrosion.
2) Bumper -‐ Extruded, flexible, high-‐molecular polyvinyl chloride will not crack, rot or corrode. Non-‐marring and impervious to ultraviolet rays. Manufactured for durability and strength and is designed for increased protection with increased pressure.
3) Bearing -‐ ⅛" extruded Carilon® lines the interior surfaces of the Slide for frictionless movement, providing high lubricity for smooth travel on the Track.
4) Cleats -‐ 8" injection molded, non-‐corrosive black nylon Cleats come standard with the system. (2 per Slide).
5) Track -‐ 6061-‐ T6 Extruded aluminum I-‐beam. Track lengths available from 8 to 25 feet.
6) Slide Stop Top & Bottom -‐ Prevents Slide from coming off. Top may be replaced with lock. Fasteners -‐ All fasteners are 18.8 marine grade stainless steel.
SlideMoor’s Low Stretch Lines are double braided, marine grade nylon with Dacron centers available in both 5/8” and 3/4” diameters. When used properly, they will keep your vessel tight to the SlideMoor bumpers and will not stretch excessively over time.
The SlideMoor Boat Docking System is a great way to dock your boat, but the biggest problem many users of the system have is tying the boat tight. Luckily SlideMoor has created a great solution to this, so let us introduce you to the RatcheTite System, a revolutionary way in getting your boat tied up tight to the SlideMoor System.
Click here to learn more about the RatcheTite System!
"As a long time fisherman/boater, I have explored every type of docking apparatus from drive - on hydraulic lifts to boat whips. Out of frustrations with those systems, I had All About Improvements install the SlideMoor for my 27 foot Boston Whaler. What a fantastic system: docking in a snap, easy loading and unloading and tides and winds have no effect on adjustment of lines. All About was a pleasure to work with. The installation was professional, courteous and on time. What I liked most was follow up calls to make sure I was satisfied and things were working properly."
"Hurricane Irma's eye came within 10 miles of our home in Punta Gorda. At first she emptied the water from the canal system. SlideMoor held my 45' Island Packet in place as she rested on the bottom. Friends who had tied cross-canal received rudder damage. Winds were no concern. The boat barely moved. Later, when the surge came, SlideMoor simply rode it up. There would have been no way to securely tie the boat with dock lines to account for the 8 foot swing from ebb to flood. It would have left too much slack in the lines. We rode the storm out at home and watched the entire event. I don't do testimonials, but this system deserves one. No damage!"
"My SlideMoor System saved my pontoon boat during Irma. I had a 360 degree camera in the boat and a cellular connection. I was able to watch the tide rise in real time. You can see the dock completely underwater. Thanks for a great product."
"I live in Cape Coral, FL. Just wanted to let you know that my boat just went through Irma with no problems. It is a 21 CC. I had your system."
"Just wanted to share with you that my SlideMoor installation totally protected my 37 FT Nordic Tug from 75 mph winds, here in Tierra Verde, FL, from Hurricane Irma. Thank you for making such a great product."
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.